Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back on...

The provincial championships a few weeks back has given my little engine some confidence. So to are my Project Freeride team mates. With personal confidence growing, and the team giving me the confidence that indeed "I can" - we leave Friday for the Elliott Lake Ontario Cup stage race.

Stage 1: 3.5km hill climb time trail
Stage 2: criterium
Stage 3: road race

I am looking forward to competing again on 2 wheels. I feel my high end is coming back.

This past week has been a great week of training. 15hrs on the bike with 2 very solid long, hard rides and 2 hours of hard running. I am pretty dead tired here though on Sunday evening!

I will be sure to write up a race report from the stage race. Till then, train safe and thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment