Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fitness is a lifestyle; live it!

Thanks for checking back in friends and family, March and April has been quite the *RIDE*. LOL!

After Tucson work has been consuming but I have taped my moddo to my laptop to keep me focused and determined, that is: LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. To often we hear can't vs. CAN, me vs. US, won't vs. SHOULD; I ask a lot why that is? Ironically the word can't is in my answer, as in I can't control others behaviors. I CAN influence, I CAN motivate, I CAN coach.

To often perceived obstacles are not obstacles at all, they are triumphs in waiting.

So, April has been that way. Squeeze a run here, ride to work there, swim when you can. AFter a few weeks I look at my training log and see a good run of workouts without even realizing it! Funny that, LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.

To that end, here's a photo from last weekends bike race, a 75km pavement and rail trail race around Bronte Park in Burlington. HARD and FUN racing.



No comments:

Post a Comment